- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin: The Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence
is the leading voice for victims of domestic abuse in Wisconsin.
At End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin,
• We educate shelter and program volunteers and advocates, law enforcement, legislators, and community members to provide safety and support to survivors,
• We strive to shift Wisconsin from the attitudes and beliefs that cause domestic violence to values of mutual respect and equality, and
• We partner with communities in the effort to prevent and end domestic abuse.
Click here for the 2012 Annual Report
Thank You to our Sponsors
End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin promotes social change that transforms societal attitudes, practices and policies to prevent and eliminate domestic abuse.
We envision communities fully engaged to provide safety and to give voice to all affected by domestic abuse, while creating the social change necessary to address its root causes.
Our Guiding Principles
We honor the wisdom and strength of domestic abuse survivors across the lifespan. Our mission is achievable through survivor-centered work that includes strategic partnerships and collaboration. As advocates for social justice, we embrace the voices of diverse communities. We will consider any non-violent strategy that is consistent with our mission to prevent and eliminate domestic abuse.