- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Alice Webinar: Customizing for Funders May 2012
Customize Alice software so your data appears correctly on funder reports!
- Where to find funder requirements in Alice
- Create and use custom fields
- Edit drop-down and multiple choice lists
- Make sure your activities are reported correctly
Watch the recording (computer speakers or headphones necessary):http://www.wcadv.net/Webinars/AliceCustomizingForFunders051412/lib/playback.html
NOTE that the DCF Report submission procedure has changed as of September 2012. You no longer have to change your proxy.ini file or open a port on your router.
Handouts from Alice webinar: Activities/Services April 2012 may be helpful.