- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
End Domestic Abuse has moved!
We are unpacked and working in our new space!
Our new address:
1245 E. Washington Ave, Suite 150
Madison, WI 53703
Telephone numbers, email addresses and website are the same as before. Feel free to contact us by email or phone: 608-255-0539.