- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Calculating True Program Costs
When:February 12, 2013 at 12:00 PM
This webinar provides an overview of how to: allocate expenses; build realistic program budgets; and communicate what your work actually costs.
If you have not yet completed the survey, please take a few moments to provide feedback about this webinar. Link to survey HERE.
Link to the "Fieldstone Tools You Can Use" Dual Bottom Line Matrix HERE.
Download a copy of the powerpoint, and other helpful documents BELOW.