- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Silpada Jewelry Fundraiser for WCADV
When:Place orders now through April 11, 2013
Silpada Fundraiser for WCADV!
Shop for yourself or shop early for Mother’s Day from the comfort of your home or office. You get the jewelry & WCADV gets a donation!
All commissions from party donated to WCADV!
It’s easy to participate:
- just place an order online between now and April 11, 2013 at this website: www.mysilpada.com/anne.olson and choose the WCADV Fundraiser when you checkout (very important so that WCADV receives credit)
- Your purchase will be mailed to you, and a donation will be made to WCADV at no extra charge to you.
- Contact Mary Jo Elert at WCADV if you have questions at 608.255.0539 or email@example.com, or
- Connect with our generous Silpada representative directly to ask questions or place your order -Anne Olson 608.835.7973 firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a look-You’ll love the fabulous new collection of Sterling Silver Jewelry and Charms! Spread the word-anyone can participate!