- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Summit on Healthy Teen Relationships
When:March 17-19, 2014
Where:Kalahari Resort and Waterpark in the Wisconsin Dells
Registration is now open for the 2014 Summit on Healthy Teen Relationships!
The Summit will be held at the Kalahari Resort and Waterpark with waterpark passes for those who stay at the Kalahari.The Summit will take place on March 17-19, with workshops, teen performances, and a keynote address by Jeff Bucholtz. During this time teens and adults will be able to talk and learn about creating healthy teen relationships and preventing teen dating abuse and sexual assault and coercion.
- For more details, including the schedule, workshops and more, click here.
- To register go to: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1367164 (If online registration is not available please click here.) Register by February 28!
- There are a limited number of scholarships available to Teens. Scholarships will cover the cost of registration and hotel rooms. They will not include transportation or mileage. Please click here to download the application for a scholarship.
Scholarship forms should be completed and mailed, faxed or emailed to End Domestic Abuse WI at: 307 S. Paterson Street, Ste. 1, Madison, WI 53703 OR fax: 608.255.3560 OR email: email@example.com
You may also click on the links below to view and/or print the Summit Brochure, the scholarship form, and the paper registration form.