- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Employer:Bolton Refuge House Inc
Bolton Refuge House Inc. is seeking an Executive Director. Our mission is to offer safety, support, education, and other services, skills or alternatives that will empower victims and enhance the safety and well-being of domestic violence and/or sexual assault survivors by specifically addressing their needs on an individual and community basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Administration and overall operation of the Bolton Refuge House including determining staffing needs. Responsible for overall development and implementation of short and long range plans and policies. Responsible for researching, writing and securing grants in order to maintain and sustain the financial health of the organization. The Executive Director serves as the liaison of the agency to funding sources, government officials, donors and the community at large.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work and/or Human Services.
• Experience working in a domestic violence and/or sexual assault program
• Minimum three years management/supervisory experience, preferably in a non-profit organization
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Experience with financial statements
• Grant writing/fund raising experience
Submit cover letter, resume, salary and benefit requirements and references by Monday June 25, to Search Committee Bolton Refuge House Inc. P.O. Box 482 Eau Claire WI. 54702. Or via email to email@example.com No calls please. Anticipated to start Sept 2012.
Deadline for applications:6/25/12
Contact:Search Committee Bolton Refuge House Inc. P.O. Box 482 Eau Claire WI. 54702. Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org