- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
Employer:DAIS (Domestic Abuse Intervention Services)
DAIS is seeking an Outreach and Volunteer Coordinator (OVC) to support outreach and volunteer management efforts including: volunteer recruitment; volunteer retention and recognition; planning, facilitation, and maintenance of initial and ongoing training; and development and scheduling of community education and outreach activities.
A successful candidate will have a four-year college or university degree. Experience in the field may be substituted for the academic degree. Bilingual candidates and individuals of color are encouraged to apply.
Benefits include access to purchase full medical and dental coverage, life and long-term disability insurance, and generous leave time.
- A completed application, resume and cover letter addressed to Kristin Burki are required to be considered for this position. You may obtain an application packet from abuseintervention.org/get-involved/jobs/.
- A first review of applications will begin on March 15th, 2013. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
DAIS is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline for applications:A first review of applications will begin on March 15th, 2013
Contact:<p>Sherry Severson, (608) 251-1237, ext. 301.</p>