- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
R.E.A.C.H. (Respectful. Expansive. Accessible. Collaborating. Honoring.) COORDINATOR
The Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence (WCADV), a statewide membership organization of programs and individuals working to end domestic violence, is seeking a full time REACH Coordinator. This 40 hr/wk exempt position primary responsibilities include:
* Conduct activities and promote agency-wide efforts to continually improve progress toward becoming a domestic violence movement which includes and represents all survivors and all non-dominant WI populations.
* Promote leadership development of survivors and underserved/underrepresented people, and coordination/collaboration to ensure that all population communities full partners in the movement to end domestic violence.
We are looking for a person who embraces the philosophy of "stretch the circle wider," and who looks for opportunities to bring together people of diverse cultures and backgrounds, celebrating differences and building empowerment and hope for an oppression-free future.
This position begins with paid vacation, personal, sick, holiday, 401k Plan, and an employer contribution toward a flexible benefit package. The job description and application form are available in pdf format (REACH Coordinator_Job Packet 10-2012.pdf) below as a complete job packet.
Completed applications will be accepted until 4:30 PM (CST), Wednesday, November 14, 2012.
WCADV is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversity, empowerment and social justice.
Deadline for applications:November 14, 2012