For advocates and service providers
We offer many resources including documents, training announcements, recorded webinars and links to other organizations:
- RESOURCES MENU: You'll find a variety of items from educational and research articles to past Education Journals and Coalition Chronicles to other information specific to the work of an advocate. Try these helpful links: Search by topic, Coalition Chronicles , Job Listings .
- OUR WORK MENU: Browse the many aspects of what we do. Scroll down on each page from the OUR WORK menu to see highlighted resources, and click the link on each page's green bar to view all resources on that topic.
- EVENTS MENU: Trainings and Networking Meetings , Recorded webinars
- ALICE DATABASE help and training
- Search this site: Enter a word or phrase in the search box to quickly find relevant items.
MORE is available for advocates who log in and have member access to the website, including:
Contact the End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin (WCADV) office to request member access: 608-255-0539.