Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services, Inc.
Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services is seeking an Associate Director dedicated to our mission of preventing domestic violence and providing intervention and safety to all individuals affected by domestic violence. This position is responsible for overseeing all client service programs to ensure that clients’ evolving needs are met using a trauma informed care approach. This includes supervision of direct client services staff, supervision of the facilities and volunteer program, and providing direct client services as needed. This position also works with the Executive Director on inter-agency collaborations and program and policy development.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in human services, social services or similar degree; Masters degree preferred.
- Ability to problem solve and to handle crisis situations with sensitivity and reason.
- Demonstrated ability in management and supervision.
- Ability to mediate and resolve conflict.
- Knowledge of domestic abuse issues and crisis intervention.
- Background in working with diverse populations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to maintain professional image.
Skills and Abilities:
- Success in program planning and implementation, and organizational development.
- Experience and success in leading teams.
- High level of initiative and organization is required.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and be able to handle evolving or crisis situations with sensitivity and reason.
- Must be able to work in an environment in which there are numerous distractions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
This position is based at our Oshkosh, WI location. Competitive salary and benefits package available. Send resume with cover letter including salary requirements to:
Megan Janes, Office Manager
P.O. Box 99
Neenah, WI 54957-0099
Deadline for applications: