- Our Work
- Access to Services
- Aging & Disabilities
- Children and Youth
- Coordinated Community Response
- Economic Justice
- Health Care
- Homicide Prevention & Reporting
- National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life
- Outreach to Underserved Communities
- Public Policy
- Rural & Tribal
- Technology Safety
- Teen Dating Violence
- Wisconsin Batterers Treatment Providers Association
Technology Safety Planning with Survivors (English & Spanish)
Tips to discuss if someone you know is in danger. This handout provides 12 simple but critical tips about phone, computer, email, instant messaging and other technology use to discuss if someone you know is in danger.
Un Plan de Protección de la Tecnología para las(os) Sobrevivientes: Unos concejos para analizar si usted conoce a una persona que está en peligro.
This document is available from NNEDV in several other languages.